In this episode, talk about how to get your product, service, or brand in front of the journalists, editors, contributors and publishers who will cover your story, create content about you, and get your name out there. If you have nothing new happening or you’re a brand-new business, how can you get PR? That’s the topic of today’s discussion.
- 1:45: How to create a pillar piece of content, whether that’s 10x content or something else that’s epic. You want to create value and show people how you’re changing the world.
- 2:50: Why you don’t have to necessarily talk about your own business or product and what you should do instead.
- 3:45: Why you should not create a press release but instead create a press kit.
- 6:15: A plan that will help you know who are the right people to contact.
- 9:50: How to go from having a list of the right people to getting yourself in front of them without spending a lot of money and without being annoying.
- 11:50: Tips on leveraging the power of social media and networking platforms.