To be successful with content marketing in a competitive industry, you need to ensure you’re putting out the best content in that industry. In this episode, we discuss how you can break through the competition and become an industry leader.
● 1:20: Why it’s important to identify who is doing well in the industry by doing your own research and not believing what you see just by looking at competitors’ sites.
● 3:30: Why you shouldn’t consider your marketing competitors your actual business competitors: Look at those who are leading the industry itself.
● 7:20: Why skyscraping and 10X content work and why you should consider writing in-depth, updated pieces that are better than what currently exists.
● 9:15: Why voice and design are important: You can say the same thing as what’s out there but with a different attitude and an excellent design.
● 10:15: The 80/20 rule when it comes to creating content and promoting that content.