We all wish we could turn back time and do things differently at some stage or another in our lives. In this episode Aaron and I discuss the one thing that we wish we started working on a decade ago: our personal brands.
- 1:30: Why Aaron wishes he’d worked more on building his personal brand on day one and talks about what he was doing instead.
- 4:50: Why Sujan wishes he’d gotten out of his comfort zone earlier than he did when it came to growing his business.
- 8:15: Why harder work leads to more luck and how that pertains to brand-building.
- 10:20: Why being able to say no to things means that you’re achieving success.
- 11:05: Things everyone can do to boost their branding.