Trying to kick start your content marketing campaign? In this episode we look at ways to improve content marketing efficiency and effectiveness. The lessons in this episode apply whether your a one-person operation or a large enterprise company.
- 1:00: Some of the problems that larger companies with several different departments have when it comes to keeping their processes efficient.
- 3:45: Why a brainstorming approach works better than having each department contribute to the blog by writing posts.
- 5:30: Why not to talk about your own product or service all the time: Being self-serving is not providing value to others.
- 8:50: The importance of communication: What to communicate and how to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- 14:15: Why you should start with an agency or a consultant to develop a strategy or process rather than try to develop something in-house.